Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Flyers Lose to the Devils

Quick Post


Even though I still don't like them, I have respect for the Devils after this series.  I still don't really like their fans (I think they are elitist) but the Devils outplayed the Flyers in every way this series and deserves to win.  Nothing flashy, but their team defense and forechecking was played almost to perfection.  


That being said, the Flyers had a great year.  To trade your captain and sniper for young guys and prospects and then to lose your new captain/best defenseman and to still be a force in this league really says something.  This is a team built for the future and we'll get our cup eventually, I guarantee it.  If you want to look on the bright side, we beat the Penguins, some thing that we haven't been able to do lately. This was a huge step in our teams success. Onto the next step; the New York Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment